for precision components
As an additional service, we offer our customers laser marking for their precision-manufactured workpieces.
Using an intense laser beam, we label your precision parts with information in sharp contours without damaging the material. Regardless of the shape of the component, laser marking is possible even on hard-to-access, round and rough surfaces.
Laser markings are water and acid resistant, very durable and cannot be falsified. Laser engraving can be made individually, which is why the method is often used for numbering individual parts. Continuous serial numbering is also possible.
LASER MARKING OPTIONS
- Company logo
- Identification and serial numbers
- Other markings
LASER MARKING MACHINING OPTIONS
- Maximum size for laser marking: 800 x 495 mm
- Prototype machining / single part production
- Series production
MATERIALS FOR LASER MARKING
- Stainless steel, as well as all commonly available steel grades
- Titanium and other materials
- Non-ferrous metals
- Plastics / fibre reinforced plastics CFRP