Component finishing &
From the finishing touches
Deburring & polishing
Machining production processes such as turning or milling often result in burrs, sharp edges or fraying. With a sharp eye and great skill, we deburr and rework our workpieces under the microscope with precision. The finishing touches that we give reduce the roughness values. For a good look, we polish components and give them a shine.
Heat & surface treatment
In addition, we cover further technical challenges, such as surface and heat treatments, with the help of long-term specialised and certified partners.
- Vacuum hardening
- Nitrogen hardening
- Case hardening
- and more
- Anodising (colourless, colour, etc.)
- Galvanising, gold-plating, nickel-plating, chrome-plating, etc.
- Hard anodising
- Various functional coatings
Most of our production processes end with installation. We not only produce individual precision parts – we also install them in fixtures and finished assemblies. Workstations with modern equipment, where both simple and complex assemblies can be fabricated, are a matter of course.
The precision skills of our employees, as well as constant functional tests and documentation, ensure that we can meet the high quality requirements of our customers.
- Partial and complete assembly of mechanical assemblies
- Assembly of individual parts/prototypes
- Assembly of small series
- Procurement of all additional standard and purchased parts, as well as external services
- Functional tests and documentation