Highly complex CNC turned parts
As prototypes or in series
Precise. Efficient. In a process-reliable manner.
We’ve got the hang of it. Our enormous range of turning machines featuring the latest technology make us suitably equipped to meet any challenge. We manufacture workpieces with complex, rotationally symmetrical geometries with diameters ranging from 1 mm to 630 mm and turning lengths of up to 1,910 mm.
With our many years of experience and the high level of expertise of our qualified specialists, we master workpieces with the most complex geometries and push the envelope of what is achievable. High-precision turning technology, down to 0.3 µm. Within the desired deadline. Within the desired deadline.
Your advantages at a glance
- Finished precision turned parts from a single source
- High capacity and productivity
- Unbeatable expertise of our specialists in turning/milling technology as a result of decades of experience
- Flexible and fast machining times
- Quality assurance for a dimensional accuracy of up to 0.3 µm
- 100 % air-conditioned production and assembly infrastructure
- Documentation of all dimensions and geometric tolerances
- Reproducible quality
- Certified in accordance with EN 9100:2018, including ISO 9001
Turning and milling machining centres
For the manufacture of ambitious prototypes or series parts, we rely not only on conventional CNC turning machines but also on state-of-the-art 5-axis CNC turning and milling machining centres. Combined machines with driven tools and milling spindles. These turning and milling machines enable time- and cost-efficient complete machining of your components in one setting.
- Maximum machining size
Ø 630 x 1.910 mm
- Prototype machining / zero series production
- Small-batch production
- Production of medium batch sizes
- All aluminium alloys
- Stainless steel, tool steel,
alloyed and unalloyed steels
- Superalloys for high-temperature applications (e.g., mu-metal, various nickel alloys, Inconel, molybdenum, etc.)
- Non-ferrous metals
- Fibre reinforced plastics CFRP
- Engineered plastics
We have the following machinery at our disposal for machining your turned parts:
- 1 CNC turning machine incl. robot system
- 21 CNC lathes
- 5 CNC turning and milling machines
We reliably meet additional requirements for dimensional and surface tolerances with sophisticated grinding technology.
We handle surface treatment, heat treatment, welding, sheet metal forming and additive manufacturing with the help of specialised, certified partner companies.
SK TECHNOLOGY 4.0
Using transparent, digital precision technology, we master the most complex requirements in precision technology with the highest quality standards and ambitious delivery times.